Sunday, June 3, 2012

Swim for Sweat - James Paisley Video

For today's post, I thought I'd post this awesome video I found while surfing youtube! I'll be honest, I was first browsing work out videos in the hope that I could actually will myself into working out today, but that didn't happen, so instead I went looking for something to share with you guys! That is when I found this little beauty. I personally find it really inspirational. It is a short video (five minute video clip/photo montage set to music) about a man named James Paisley who has a child with ED and wanted to raise awareness about ectodermal dysplasia and about NFED (the National Foundation for Ectodermal Dysplasias). To raise money, he set his eyes on completing the Maui Channel Swim, a ten mile swim from Lanai to Maui. In doing so, he managed to raise over twenty nine THOUSAND dollars! How great it that?! Check the video out!


No comments:

Post a Comment